- Our Site is controlled and operated from Croatia and are subject to Croatian law.
- The content and information displayed on the Site are Hotel Posh’s property. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Hotel Posh Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited, except to the extent permitted by travel agents for business-only purposes.
- Our Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Hotel Posh and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Hotel Posh and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that You will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by You and Your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations.
- If You would like to view the privacy practices that govern how we process information about You on our Site please review our Privace Policy.
Hotel Posh (owned by the company Mimoza d.o.o.) respects your privacy. We guarantee that any information you pass to us, will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR IDENTITY
We do not disclose the identities of our users unless we are legally required to do so or obtain your consent. If we receive a request by a government legal authority we will contact the user whose identity has been requested using the contact information the user has provided. We will notify the client and leave enough time for the clients reaction before we comply with the request.
SERVER STATISTIC & LOGS
We analyze our web site logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available on the web site. Our web site logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
IP addresses are unique to each computer, and they are used to identify senders and receivers of information over the Internet. Hotel Posh uses your computer's IP address to report aggregate information for secure payment transactions and fraud protection. Individual user information is not released.